Saturday, December 3, 2011

This Is Our Reality - YouTube

I am Dom0ne One of 7 billion people on a beautiful yet inconsequential rock I'm an evolutionary product It's a saddening proposition to say that People need religion to have worth and value This is the reality of our existence And whether you like it or not We are destined to continue on this path This world is awash with selfserving, tribal intolerances but We will arrest these vestigial, Bronze Age constructs in the future I refuse to accept that Children's minds will continue to be indoctrinated with divisiveness People will always place hope above reality and Faith will surpass scientific endeavour I know this will be the case because I understand human psychology Humanities focus will continue to shift And rationale will shine light on those that wish to worship pretense The human race has a path of enlightened optimism ahead I would be lying if I said that Religious ideolgy will invariably triumph over humanism If we take the time to look at life with honesty This Is Our Reality Inspired by "This Is The Truth"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!